Rival Technologies develops chat, voice and video technology for the mobile-first generation. Our platform makes it super easy to create mobile agile communities of customers, fans and employees you can engage for insight. Instead of traditional online surveys, you create chats—conversational surveys that can be deployed through social media, SMS....
- Upinion is an community research platform with a conversational surveys tool. Chat surveys can be deployed using Facebook Messenger and include various question types (single answer, multiple choice, open-ended, rating, image/video, numeric, sliding scale); communities can be built managed and rewarded through social platforms; and results can be analysed in real time.
- SurveySparrow is a software platform for conversational surveys and forms. Survey features include a range of question types and survey templates, as well as display logic and piping. Surveys can be embedded on websites or in other software tools through integrations with Zapier, Slack, Intercom and Mailchimp. An offline survey app is also available, along with access to an audience panel in more than 80 countries.
- Swelly is a conversational polling and surveys tool with a global community of more than 7 million users. Polls are taken in the native Swelly iOS and Android apps, or in messaging apps include Facebook Messenger, Kik, Telegram, Line and Viber. Consumers can create their own polls and surveys to send to friends; businesses can then access the community to test product ideas or campaigns.
- Wizu is a conversational surveys platform with an emphasis on customer experience feedback. Question formats include open text, sliders, ratings and multiple choice as well as survey templates for NPS, CES and CSAT. Machine learning helps to personalise questions based on prior responses or existing customer data. Survey bots are embedded on websites and the look and feel can be fully customised; integrations with Salesforce and global research panels are also available. Data analysis is in real-time dashboards with text analytics for verbatim responses.
- Acebot is a conversational surveys platform featuring multiple question types (including image, video and animated gif sharing and drag and drop responses), pre-built survey templates, multilingual surveys, data validation, advanced skip logic and question & answer piping. Survey bots can be embedded directly into a web page or hosted in WeChat or Messenger. Customisation options include white labelled surveys and custom welcome/ exit / error messages. Analytics include real time reporting with charts, summary tables and export to CSV; and sentiment analysis for open ended responses.
- Surveybot is a conversational surveys tool for Facebook Messenger and Facebook Workplace. Surveys are built using 12 different question types, advanced conversational logic, answer piping and rules for re-engagement. Survey panels can be created from subscribers who take surveys in Facebook messenger, with segments based on profile attributes, surveys completed/incomplete and specific question answers.
- CRIS is a virtual moderator that uses AI to conduct text-based interviews through a chat interface. It collects both qualitative and quantitative data through a web-based messaging platform. Results are reported automatically in an online dashboard that includes a full summary report, survey statistics, sentiment analysis of free text questions.
- Hubert.ai is a conversational insights platform utilising true AI in both feedback collection and in the integrated text analytics engine. Every response is analysed in real-time and the best way forward is dynamically determined depending on information density and sentiment. If Hubert determines that a response lacks information, he will automatically follow up with a more probing question. The essence from every conversation is automatically compiled and presented to the user through an understandable interface. Hubert is free of charge up to 100 respondents per month and features a set of templates covering HR, CX, employee feedback and course evaluations.