These online qualitative tools share some features with insight community platforms: live chat groups for real-time discussions; asynchronous discussion boards for longer term conversations with more participants; and features to help with projection or co-creation such as whiteboards, picture-books, video responses and scrapbooks.
- FeaturedRecollective is an online platform for insight communities and qualitative research. Developed in partnership with customers to meet complex and changing research needs, it is intuitive enough for any agency or client-side user suitable for projects and communities of any duration or size available for self-service (software-only) project-managed in partnership with an expert services team. Studies can be short pop-up communities of just 3 days or a week, through to longer term and ongoing insight communities spanning months or years. Applications include Concept Testing, Behavioural Studies, Customer Feedback, Advisory & Consultation, Co-Creation and Ideation, Employee Satisfaction and Ethnographic projects. The Recollective platform helps to achieve: Better Data Quality: in-depth responses, peer interaction and “in the moment” research tools Stronger Engagement: intuitive interface, access from any device and a familiar social networking experience Faster Results: same-day setup and deployment of studies, real-time monitoring, instant community feedback and instant transcription Greater Cost Effectiveness: eliminate or reduce recruiting costs, reuse past activities, reduce time spent moderating and analysing.
- FeaturedWe are digital research experts who specialise in building engaging online communities of all shapes and sizes to generate powerful consumer insight. Our proprietary platform has been built by researchers and incling’s own in-house developers. We can set up new platforms in under 24 hours, securely hosted in over 20 languages, and all fully optimised for mobile with a customisable design. You can choose a self-service option, or we offer support every step of the way from set-up and recruitment, to translation, moderation and participant management. You’ll have unlimited access to a full range of tools, carefully designed to be intuitive and engaging, and we’re constantly innovating to take advantage of new technology. Here’s a brief overview of our most popular activities: Discussion: Detailed group or one-on-one text-based feedback in a blog, forum or debate style Screencast: Remote usability testing of websites and prototypes for experience optimisation, journey mapping and shopper tracking Diary: Record consumer experiences over a period of time in an ethnographic way including tracking attitudes & behaviours and observing usage & consumption Concept evaluation: Targeted feedback generating a sentiment heat map on any type of stimulus from adverts at any stage, to comms and product packaging Image & Video tasks: Bring consumers’ worlds to life with rich media uploads that create picture galleries and video clip reels to visually support your insights Poll: Quantify or add robustness to data with simple surveys, customer satisfaction feedback, ranking and ratings or attitudinal scales Once you’ve gathered your insight, our built-in analysis tools give you the ability to star and highlight comments, add tags and share notes. These are collated in an analysis dashboard where you can filter and sort your data before easily exporting. incling is ISO 27001 certified and GDPR compliant.
- QualBoard is the industry’s leading digital engagement platform. Redesigned from the ground-up in 2019, the solution was developed to provide ultimate flexibility for your research, with the ability to design and connect projects so you can build upon learnings. From ad hoc qualitative engagements to ongoing lean communities, QualBoard is ideal for multiple research needs. The QualBoard platform helps you achieve: Flexibility: QualBoard is ideal for a variety of projects and populations, including large or small groups, on-going studies or one-off needs, and geographically dispersed or hard-to-reach audiences. Higher Engagement: Our robust platform aligns with how consumers naturally respond, helping researchers probe deeper and uncover more meaningful insights – so you get information that delivers more return on investment. Cost Efficiencies: Tailored to fit your needs, our pricing model is customized based on your research design.
- Together is a qualitative research and community platform that enables groups of participants to take part in individual tasks or a series of activities over several days or weeks. Specific features include a blog tool for digital diaries and journals using pictures, video and text; discussions for conversation between multiple participants; simple surveys including open-ended, single choice and multiple choice questions; ‘Ideastorm’ for co-creation or crowdsourcing ideas; a markup tool for ad and concept testing; and ‘Picturebook’ for posting images and creating galleries.
- Invoke LIVE is a solution for testing video content through ‘qualitative feedback at scale’. Dozens or hundreds of participants take part in 60-90 minute feedback sessions structured around streaming video content. Analytics are available online immediately following a session, and in-depth reports incorporating norms are delivered by the research consulting team.
- Vision Live provides a suite of tools for qualitative market research including online focus groups bulletin boards and communities. The V+ Online Focus Group tool enables moderators to interact with respondents via chat or full webcam/audio; show stimulus, annotate, and move objects on a whiteboard; send open-ended or closed questions; and upload and present video clips. The V+ Bulletin Board tool allows questions to be asked via video, requiring a webcam response, a whiteboard response or a text response. Any kind of stimulus can be presented – including video, audio, images, polls and interactive whiteboard tasks.
- Collabito is an online qualitative research tool that includes chat-based focus groups, blogs, diaries and bulletin boards. Online focus groups include chat-based rooms with roles for moderators, respondents, clients and observers. A whiteboard module can be used to present video or pictures. Respondent blogs can be used to capture written comments, pictures and video clips. A bulletin board module can also be used for asynchronous discussion.
- The Thinking Shed is qualitative research software with diary, feedback and forum features. The diary feature, ‘Close Up’, is a private area in which moderators and participants interact with one another through live chat or sharing images / videos. Tasks can also be schdeuled for specific times or sequences. The feedback feature is for testing area stimulus – concepts, product designs, packaging etc. Participants can annotate the stimulus and heatmaps of positive / negative feedback can be created. The forum feature is where participants see each other’s posts and interact with one another in discussions. It includes the option to post video, ‘masking’ (participants cannot see other posts until they have posted), and segmenting to target different forums at specific groups of participants.
- MRQual a tool for moderating asynchronous focus groups and managing communities or qualitative panels. It supports research in 20+ languages and can be custom branded. Key features include video and image uploads for both moderators and participants; various question types (open ended, closed single and closed multi response; breakout rooms for posting different questions to different groups of participants; exportable transcripts; and any number of client observers. Supported languages include Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Somali, Thai and Turkish. Professional services are also available to help with recruitment, discussion guide design and moderation.