This category includes passive metering of users’ mobile or desktop behaviours (websites visited, apps used etc); location analytics, frequently using anonymised GPS data from millions of mobile phone users; and audio content recognition (ACR) to identify ad exposure. Tools for the behavioural tracking of users within a website or app can be found in the digital analytics category.
- FeaturedFor over 18 years, Netquest has provided market researchers with genuine, insightful data. Founded in Barcelona, Netquest is a tech-driven company built on a robust and engaged panel, a local presence wherever it operates, and a strict quality standard (ISO 26362). Thanks to our panel and survey technology, advanced incentive system and digital behavioural-tracking software, we can provide integrated information about consumers in 26 countries across the globe. Netquest’s consumer panel and data collection capabilities are a reliable partner that helps institutions and businesses genuinely understand consumers and society.
- Wakoopa’s passive metering technologies deliver cross-device behavioral data from a single source allowing the capture of individual behavior and analysis of digital journeys. Panelists allow their survey panel company to passively collect their online behavior; wakoopa software collects this data across devices (desktop, smartphones and tablets). The software is available for devices that run Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
- Powr of You provides passive metering technology and services on both its own proprietary panel and – via API – on third party survey panels. Users enable a browser extension that can pull up to 90 days’ passive data from their device within seconds. The proprietary panel operates on a ‘fair data exchange’ basis, with users able to choose whether or not to share for each request.
- KonnecTo is a passive data collection platform with several hundred thousand panel members in the USA, Brazil, Israel, UK, France, India and Malaysia. Members opt-in to share data for research purposes from connected devices including browsers, smartphones, voice assistants and smartwatches.
- Disqo is a research platform with a US consumer panel that combines behavioural tracking with survey questions. Surveys can be triggered based on combinations of demographic profiling and observed behavioural data; third parties can have API access to the Disqo panel for automated data collection; and real time ad effectiveness can be measured using the Disqo Brand Lift Solution.
- Verto Analytics provides research and cross-platform measurement data through its own passively-metered panel. Products include Verto Watch, a self-service portal for accessing data on consumers’ cross-platform use of apps and websites; Audience Profiles, offering audience data to publishers; Smart Poll, for custom research combining surveys with behavioural data; and real-time access to panel data via API.