Customer decisions are driven by EMOTION - not reason. People express emotions using their facial expressions, body language, and tone of voice. They also describe emotions using natural language: in conversations, open-ended survey questions, interviews, social media, and customer phone calls. Heartbeat AI platform transforms text input from....
- WordStat is desktop software for content analysis and text mining. It features rapid extraction of themes and trends, integration with SimStat for statistical data analysis and QDA Miner for qualitative data analysis. It is used for content analysis of open-ended responses from interview or focus group transcripts; business and competitor intelligence; information extraction from incident reports and customer complaints; automatic tagging and classification of documents; and taxonomy development and validation.
- CodeIt is an automated support tool for coding any unstructured text. Designed by market research and coding professionals, the technology helps enhance coding productivity and quality using a blend of advanced artificial intelligence, machine learning and text analytics techniques. Applications include market research verbatim responses; customer reviews; voice of the customer comments; customer satisfaction comments; and customer complaints.
- Scope AI is an NLP based analytics platform that analyses customer feedback from any channel (social, CRM, complaints, surveys, reviews); combines it with user and product data (through Segment, Mixpanel or other API feed); and identifies insights for product development or customer experience improvement.
- ipiphany applies text analytics to unstructured Customer Experience data (from social media, call transcripts, surveys, email, chat conversations and CRM). Analysis and dashboard features include a key drivers tool to understand movements in NPS, CSAT and Customer Effort scores; a relationships tool to find patterns connecting different topics; a trends tool to know why patterns have changed over time (e.g. “Why has my NPS declined?”); and a comparison tool for contrasting two or more sub-groups (teams, competitors, segments).
- Sentisum is a text analytics platform for quantifying the customer experience using verbatim feedback. Data is aggregated from all channels (reviews, NPS surveys, emails, messaging) into one central repository; comments are then transformed into structured data, analysed and mapped against the customer journey in real time; results are available in a dashboard with daily alerts for specific users.
- Luminoso is a CX analytics platform for identifying themes in any open-ended text data – support tickets, open-ended survey responses or reviews. Using artificial intelligence and natural language understanding, the platform automatically analyses feedback to discover hot topics, identify complaints and track trends over time.
- Smartcoder provides automatic analysis of answers to open-ended survey questions. The tool performs topic analytics and automatically generates a list of categories (codes) and assigns appropriate codes to answers. The self-service platform involves 4 steps: uploading survey responses; automatic analysis; manual refinement; and download of results.
- MonkeyLearn is a text analysis platform with machine learning. Inputs can include emails, support tickets, chats, social media, surveys or any other documents. Custom categories and tags can be created to structure and process data, with topic classification, sentiment analysis and entity extraction. Input data formats include Google Sheets, CSV and Excel. Integrations with Zapier and Google can automate workflows for product feedback, customer experience and survey analysis by tagging support tickets to trigger actions, classifying inbound emails from users or coding NPS survey responses.