Customer decisions are driven by EMOTION - not reason. People express emotions using their facial expressions, body language, and tone of voice. They also describe emotions using natural language: in conversations, open-ended survey questions, interviews, social media, and customer phone calls. Heartbeat AI platform transforms text input from....
- Gavagai has created the Gavagai Explorer, an AI-driven text-analytics platform that provides actionable insights from unstructured text data – easily, quickly and at a low cost – in 46 languages. With the Explorer, our customers can understand their data and improve their business, without the help of consultants or expert data scientists. We offer instant actionable insights derived from unstructured text in virtually any language.
- Decooda is a ‘Cognitive Intelligence Machine’ for analysing text to detect sentiment, emotions and cognitive states in customer experience feedback. It links these analyses topics to identify specifically what impacts each customerÕs experience and why. The platform listens and aggregates data using cognitive psychology, deep learning and AI to analyze customer interactions in real-time.
- Scope AI is an NLP based analytics platform that analyses customer feedback from any channel (social, CRM, complaints, surveys, reviews); combines it with user and product data (through Segment, Mixpanel or other API feed); and identifies insights for product development or customer experience improvement.
- ipiphany applies text analytics to unstructured Customer Experience data (from social media, call transcripts, surveys, email, chat conversations and CRM). Analysis and dashboard features include a key drivers tool to understand movements in NPS, CSAT and Customer Effort scores; a relationships tool to find patterns connecting different topics; a trends tool to know why patterns have changed over time (e.g. “Why has my NPS declined?”); and a comparison tool for contrasting two or more sub-groups (teams, competitors, segments).
- Cx Moments detects trends and topics in feedback surveys, support activity, bug reports, product mentions and other sources. Integrations are available for VoC tools including Medallia, Confirmit and Qualtrics; as well as Zendesk, Freshdesk, Salesforce, LivePerson, Freshservice and other customer support tools.
- Chattermill uses machine learning to analyse customer feedback from tracking studies, reviews and support tickets. Through integrations with CRM tools, survey platforms and marketing automation systems, algorithms process customer feedback in real time and results are available instantly in online dashboards.
- Sentisum is a text analytics platform for quantifying the customer experience using verbatim feedback. Data is aggregated from all channels (reviews, NPS surveys, emails, messaging) into one central repository; comments are then transformed into structured data, analysed and mapped against the customer journey in real time; results are available in a dashboard with daily alerts for specific users.
- The Revuze platform uses text analytics to understand customer sentiment. Data sources inlcude internal and external channels, including surveys, emails, transcripts or text notes of call center sessions, reviews from online sources and all major social media outlets. The tool is language-agnostic, offering the same accuracy and automation in any language.